Managing safety in small business is often overlooked as small business’s are unaware of the impacts that non-compliance can have.
Safety Management systems are not just for large companies, they are for all sizes and industry sectors.
OHS management systems are a sure way to help your organization manage health and safety risks and reap the benefits by expanding your business into the next stage of growth.
Some of the benefits you will experience include:
- Improved success rate when tendering for projects with highly regulated industries and Government agencies
- Lower risk exposure
- Reducing costs from accidents and incidents
- Improved Safety conditions for your employees and the public
- Improved public relations and image
- Easier financial access
- Lower staff compensation claims that increase your insurance premiums
- Brand confidence
- Increased value of business re-sale
- Decrease in return to work management activities
- Reduce costs of hiring staff to fill your injured workers positions
- Increased moral of staff
- Increased productivity
- and more
Introducing a health and safety management system is a proactive step to developing your business and stepping into new territories of business expansion while keeping your employees happy and safe.
For more information on OHS Management Systems click the link below.