We are dedicated to advancing public, business, student and community interests.SysTec can assist with the development of regulatory frameworks, technical guidance materials and senor management education and information to suit your business.
We can also provide your organisation with assistance with detailed compliance audits and regulatory compliance advice.
We are able to provide a professional research capability for organisations wishing to advance safety, environmental and public policy objectives.
Key compliance areas include:
- OHS regulatory and contract compliance
- Dangerous goods safety compliance
- Environmental legislation compliance
- Electrical safety compliance
- Mine safety compliance
- Environmental protection
SysTec provides regulatory assistance to the following industry sectors;
- Mines – mineral resources
- Specialist trades work – engineering trades
- Petroleum (on and off shore)
- Gas safety
Past projects include
- Manual handling, sprain and strain interactive software
- Safety case guidelines for offshore platforms
- Provision of assistance in the development of the onshore petroleum legislation for Victoria
- Development of the regulatory model for Gas Safety Regulation Victoria
- Review of Asbestos Regulations Victoria 2007
- Development of a discussion paper for the New South Wales Minerals Council on the design of a Health and
Safety Regulatory Regime for the NSW Coal Mining Industry
- Regulatory compliance audits, assistance with development of technical guidelines.
Assistance to government departments and ongoing consultation with industry on regulatory matters. Services offered include:
- Survey design
- Research paper development
- Technical guideline development
- Stakeholder group facilitation
- Evaluation services
- OHS&E software
- Education materials and booklets
Contact on +(613) 9484 0086 or email us at email@example.com to talk to one of our highly skilled consultants to discuss your project needs