Established in 1995 SysTec provides a range of world class technical management services including engineering project management, safety, quality, environmental services and educational services to industries and governments in Australia and throughout the Asia Pacific region.
Founded by Glenn Jordan, the company and its consulting staff have a proven track record in developing and managing innovative projects ranging from development of the offshore oil and gas safety regime in Australia and the gas and petroleum regulations in Victoria to assisting organisations achieve international HSEQ certification, environmental approvals and multimillion dollar project construction management.
SysTec also has a high quality training arm that provides students and organisations with the very latest knowledge and skills in a range of Construction, engineering, WHS, skills and technical areas.
SysTec has formed exceptionally solid relationships with the clients it serves and is held in high regard by government departments, private companies, industry associations and trades and engineering groups across industries such as oil, petroleum, mining, resources, manufacturing, construction, health care and educational institutions.
Today at SysTec we seek to tailor our business solutions to suit client’s individual needs; our services include but are not limited to:
- On Hire professional project staff
- Preparation of technical documentation,
- Management systems,
- Risk management,
- Engineering / public safety and general OHSE risk assessment,
- Contractor management.
- Environmental studies, audits, approvals
- High hazard industry support – chemical risk assessments and Dangerous Goods training and advice
- Occupational hygiene services
- VET and WorkSafe Accredited industry training
- Aluminium composite panel – EPS surveys, risk assessments, provisions of advice, solution project management
- Asbestos surveys and clearance certificates
SysTec field personnel have extensive industry experience, are professionally and practically qualified and have developed a reputation among our clients for providing value added services relevant to the needs of industry and government.
A small selection of past and present clients include:
- WorkSafe Victoria
- Victorian Department of Primary Industries
- Department of Primary Industries and Energy Canberra (offshore oil and gas)
- Department of Human Services
- Tasmanian Department of Workplace Services
- Victorian Office of Gas Safety.
- Vic Roads
- Victorian Building Commission
- Department Of Human services
- Department of Justice
- WA Department of Minerals and Energy
Industry Associations, Trades and Engineering Groups
- Master Plumbers and Mechanical Association of Australasia
- Civil Contractors Federation.
- National Electrical and Communications Association
- Master Painters Associations
- Construction Materials Processing Association (Quarries)
- NSW Mineral Council
- Department of Transport
- Council of the City of Geelong
Oil, Petroleum, Mining and Resources
- WA Petroleum Inspectorate
- Mt Lyell – Mining
- BHP Petroleum
- Normandy Minerals
- Iran Oil
- BHP Mining
- Veolia Water Asia Pacific Ltd
- Murray Goulbourn Water
- Gippsland Water
- GWM water
- Service Stream
- Goodman Fielder
- John Holland
- Western Water
- Toyota Motor Corporation of Australia
- McCain Foods
- Bega Cheese
- PT engineering and fabrication
- Alloy Fab
- Hach Pacific
- Abi Group
- Billfinger Berger
- Simpson Australia
- Gray Brunie
- Healey Infrastructure
Health Care/Educational Institutions
- Seymour Hospital
- Age Care facilities
- Heidelberg Hospital
- Gordon Institute
- Geelong Cemetery Trust
Through our sister company we can also provide:
- Industrial hygiene services
- Asbestos and HAZMAT services
- Laboratory testing
- Noise, Dust and environmental testing and monitoring
- Recruitment services and other specialist services.
Contact on +(613) 9484 0086 or email us at email@example.com to talk to one of our highly skilled consultants to discuss your project needs.