Our environmental management plans and systems are simple, practical and easy to use. Our plans are professionally written and are easy to understand. Management Systems are easily customised to suit sustainable energy efficient manufacturing and constructions organisations.
Our consultants will work with your organisation to ensure you understand the system and it is customised to suit your needs.
Construction site environmental plans – our consultants can prepare site construction plans to protect designated environmental areas and public assets on small to large scale projects.
Our plans are 100% compliant to environmental legislation (Federal, State and Territory), government guidelines and AS/NZS ISO 14001 standards.
We can also provide assistance with management systems, due diligence, auditing, compliance and verification auditing, contaminated land assessment and auditing, cleaner production/waste minimization and resource efficiency.
Our Environmental Services Include:
- Contaminated Land Management
- Phase I & II Environmental Site Assessments (ESA)
- Environmental Due Diligence for Property Transactions (Acquisitions and Divestment)
- Environmental Liability Estimates
- Environmental Litigation, Lease entry and Exit Obligations (Remediation Standards, “As of Rights or Continued Use”)
- Environmental Risk Registers
- Environmental Management Plans
- Construction Environmental Management Plans, Environmental Investigations and Soil Capability Assessments for Development Applications
- Stormwater Quality Management
- Trade Waste Licensing
- Waste Water Treatment
- Tank Decommissioning and Validation
- Soil Stockpile Disposal and Management
- Soil and Groundwater Remediation Techniques
- Water Testing to meet State and Local Council Regulations
- Fuel System Loss/ Statistical Inventory Reconciliation Assessment (SIRA) Investigations.
- Responding to Environmental Protection Agency Clean Up / Remediation Notices and EPA Auditor Engagement
- Mine Closure Management
- Dangerous Goods and Hazards Substances Management
- Soil Vapour, Methane Monitoring and Management
- Specialised Environmental Testing, Bench Top and Pilot Studies
- Routine and No Routine Sampling, Analysis and Reporting
- Product Fingerprinting, Chemical Identification and Disposal.
Projects undertaken by our staff and associates have included:
- Multi Criteria Analysis – Baston Point Boat Ramp
- Audit of Safety and Environmental Management Plan (SEMP) of local ports – Port Phillip & Western Port
- Environmental Management System Audit – Various government agencies in Victoria
- Environmental Due Diligence – Hazardous waste management facilities – Victoria & NSW
- Environmental Auditing – Gippsland
- Landfill Gas Risk Assessment – Closed landfill site
- Environmental Permitting/Works Approval – Milk factory expansion – Victoria
- Environmental Due Diligence – Major port acquisition/ investment – Victoria.
We also offer tailored in house courses for a wide range of government, professional body and private sector clients. We are happy to develop new tailored programmes to meet specific client requirements.
Contact on +(613) 9484 0086 or email us at email@example.com to talk to one of our highly skilled consultants to discuss your project needs