Terms and Conditions
All enrolments are subject to terms and conditions. A conﬁrmation will be forwarded to the purchaser for enrolments processed directly by SysTec RTO. For online enrolments it is the responsibility of the purchaser to print the conﬁrmation and/or timetable upon payment. If the purchaser is not the person being enrolled, it is the responsibility of the purchaser to forward the conﬁrmation/timetable to the person enrolled.
Training courses are GST exclusive with the exception of non-accredited courses.
SysTec RTO reserves the right to cancel, postpone or reschedule any training courses due to insufficient registrations or other reasons beyond its control. Fee paying participants affected will be given the opportunity to transfer to the next available course at no additional fee or will receive a full refund.
- Cancellations must be made in writing
- Should a cancellation of enrolment be advised more than ten (10) working days prior to the course, the student will be automatically enrolled into a future equivalent course or may request a full refund.
- Should a cancellation of enrolment be advised within three (3) to ten (10) working days prior to the course, no refund is applicable. The full fee will be credited towards another SysTec training course and must be used within twelve (12) months by the enrolled student or nominated substitute or it will be forfeited.
- Should a cancellation of enrolment be advised less than three (3) working days prior to the course no refund is applicable. A non-transferable fee of 20% is charged to cover incurred administration costs. The remaining 80% is credited towards another SysTec training course and must be used within twelve (12) months or it will be forfeited.
- When no notice is given (i.e. non-attendance) no refund or transfer is applicable and the full fee is forfeited.
- In cases of medical or financial hardship (documentation MUST be supplied), where notification is received within five (5) working days prior to the commencement of a course, up to 100% of the fee may be refunded less the non-refundable booking fee.
- Enrolment is accepted on the basis that SysTec will not be held liable for costs incurred due to course cancellation and or rescheduling. SysTec will endeavour to give as early advice as possible notice of any course changes.
- Course dates and fees are subject to change without prior notice.
SysTec RTO cannot accept responsibility for changes in personal circumstances, so please choose your course carefully.
Course completion dates
Students will be provided with an assessment timetable outlining due dates for completion and submission of all assessment items. Students will be deemed to have completed a course when all assessment items have been submitted and marked as competent. Course completion cut off dates apply from the date of last class attendance. Assessments received after the course completion cut off date will not be accepted
Assistance is available for students experiencing language, literacy and numeracy difficulties. If you require support please call (613) 9484 0086 prior to course commencement.
Recognition of Prior Learning
Students who believe they already have some or all of the competencies in a course may apply for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). RPL application forms are available from SysTec RTO.
Credit Transfer/Mutual Recognition
If you have completed units from your course at another institution, you may be eligible to have this recognised through Mutual Recognition/Credit Transfer.
Testamurs and Statements of Attainment
Students completing assessment requirements for:
A complete qualiﬁcation with all required assessments deemed competent will be awarded a Testamur corresponding to the completed course.
Completing part of an accredited qualiﬁcation will be awarded a Statement of Attainment indicating which units of competency they are deemed competent in.
Statements of Attainment and or Testamurs will only be issued after all course payments are made to SysTec RTO.
An administration fee of $25.00 will apply for the re-issuing of Testamurs or Statements of Attainment.
Any materials supplied by SysTec RTO to the student/customer, including but not limited to training course materials (in document format, electronic format or otherwise), are for the student/customer’s non-commercial use. Save for this, the participant/customer must not re-publish, licence, transfer, copy, reproduce or post on the internet, any of SysTec RTO’s materials without the prior consent of the Managing Director
Theft, Loss or Damage
SysTec RTO does not accept responsibility for any loss or detriment arising by reason of theft, loss or damage to, or otherwise concerning any property belonging to the student/customer.
Information you provide to us on the enrolment and registration form will be entered into our database for the purposes of processing enrolments, registrations, orders and payments. It may also be used by SysTec RTO to provide advertising material to you. SysTec RTO collects personal information of students to satisfy legal obligations to keep employers informed of student’s progress in the course of study, and to allow SysTec RTO to discharge its regulatory obligation to the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) administered by the Federal Government who is the registering authority. The requirements of the regulatory authority may mean the release of your personal information for the purposes of audit.
Under the National Privacy Principles of the Privacy Act 1988, you can access your personal information. This information may be requested at any time. Requests are to be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please refer to Training on the SysTec website for further information on policies, courses, calendar dates and fees.
Thank you for choosing SysTec RTO for your training requirements. Please contact us on (613) 9484 0086 or email@example.com if you have any further questions or require any other information.