This course can be delivered via:
- Virtual Classroom (Teacher led online classroom)
- Self-paced learning (Teacher supported self-paced learning)
Participant Profile: Suitable for individuals learning from home or groups in one room.
Duration: 1 day, approximately 4 hours
This short course creates awareness and understanding of forklift operations, legal requirements and functionality of forklifts within a working environment.
The course content outlines:
- How to identify workplace hazards when working with plant
- Risk control measures
- Conducting routine checks
- Different types of forklifts
- Dangerous goods management
If you wish to obtain your Forklift Truck High Risk License please contact our office using the contact details below.
Telephone contact: (03) 9484 0086