SysTec RTO provides this information to ensure that course participants are aware of the guidelines for course cancellation and refunds. All enrolments are subject to terms and conditions. A conﬁrmation will be forwarded to the purchaser for enrolments processed directly by SysTec RTO.
For online enrolments it is the responsibility of the purchaser to print the conﬁrmation and/or timetable upon payment. If the purchaser is not the person being enrolled, it is the responsibility of the purchaser to forward the conﬁrmation/timetable to the person enrolled.
Training courses are GST exclusive with the exception of non-accredited courses.
SysTec RTO reserves the right to cancel, postpone or reschedule any training courses due to insufficient registrations or other reasons beyond its control. Fee paying participants affected will be given the opportunity to transfer to the next available course at no additional fee or will receive a full refund.
- Cancellations must be made in writing.
- Should a cancellation of enrolment be advised more than ten (10) working days prior to the course, the student will be automatically enrolled into a future equivalent course or may request a full refund.
- Should a cancellation of enrolment be advised within three (3) to ten (10) working days prior to the course, no refund is applicable. The full fee will be credited towards another SysTec training course and must
be used within twelve (12) months by the enrolled student or nominated substitute or it will be forfeited.
- Should a cancellation of enrolment be advised less than three (3) working days prior to the course no refund is applicable. A non-transferable fee of 20% is charged to cover incurred administration costs. The
remaining 80% is credited towards another SysTec training course and must be used within twelve (12) months or it will be forfeited.
- When no notice is given (i.e. non-attendance) no refund or transfer is applicable and the full fee is forfeited.
- In cases of medical or financial hardship (documentation MUST be supplied), where notification is received within five (5) working days prior to the commencement of a course, up to 100% of the fee may be
refunded less the non-refundable booking fee.
- Enrolment is accepted on the basis that SysTec will not be held liable for costs incurred due to course cancellation and or rescheduling. SysTec will endeavour to give as early advice as possible notice of any
- Course dates and fees are subject to change without prior notice.
SysTec RTO cannot accept responsibility for changes in personal circumstances, so we request that purchasers choose their course carefully.
For all refund applications any course materials issued prior to a course commencement date must be returned in an unmarked and in usable condition for a full refund or the cost of those materials will be deducted from the refund amount.
Approved refunds will generally be processed within thirty (30) days.
SysTec RTO guarantees that upon commencement of a course that the course participant will be able to complete the course or assessment service that he/she is enrolled in. In the event that this is not possible, the course participant will receive a refund for the proportion of services not delivered by SysTec RTO. Where circumstances change and these impact upon the course participant’s ability to complete the training we shall contact the course participant and if required make alternative arrangements on their behalf.
In the event that a course participant disputes the outcome of an application for a refund – the course participant may utilise the appeals ad grievance process, as outlined in the SysTec RTO Course Participant Handbook to seek resolution of their concerns.