The BSB50215 Diploma of Business is designed for those who have a minimum industry experience of two (2) years in a supervisory, management or
team leadership role. This qualification aims to equip course participants with business, managerial, marketing and human resource management skills.
The qualification combines best practice theory with practical examples of work application. Course participants will gain an understanding of the skills and knowledge required to become an effective business administrator.
- Manage business administration, marketing and human resources duties
- Manage and report on projects successfully, whilst knowing how to manage risk within the business
- Manage programmes that promote innovation
The BSB50215 Diploma of Business involves the successful completion of eight (8) units of competency.
- BSBHRM513 Manage workforce planning
- BSBLED502 Manage Programs that Promote Personal effectiveness
- BSBHRM506 Manage recruitment, selection and induction processes
- BSBWOR501 Manage Personal Work Priorities and Professional Development
- BSBCUS501 Manage Quality Customer Service
- BSBHRM509 Manage Rehabilitation or Return to Work programs
- BSBMGT403 Implement continuous Improvement
- BSBWOR502 Lead and Manage Team effectiveness