+613 9484 0086

Fees, Refunds & Associated Charges Policy

Purpose

The purpose of this policy is to ensure that SysTec RTO provides a fair and transparent policy and procedure when dealing with course participants and applicants with regards to fees, refunds and any associated charges. The VET Quality Framework requires RTO’s to protect fees paid in advance and to have a fair and equitable refund policy.

Scope

This policy applies to all fees, refunds and associated charges paid to SysTec RTO including any fees paid in advance to SysTec RTO by course participants.

Policy Statement

SysTec RTO will ensure that their fee, refunds and associated charges policy is fair and equitable to all.

SysTec RTO will endeavour to provide the most recent and correct fees and charges to course participants in a transparent and open manner.

Where and when appropriate client fees paid in advance will be held in trust, until delivery of the requested services have been met by SysTec RTO.

The procedure for fees and refunds will be advised to course participants and clients upon enrolment.

SysTec RTO ensures that the contractual and financial relationship between the course participant and the RTO is fully and properly documented, and that information is made available to the course participant in the Student Information Handbook.

Where the employer is funding the cost of training, information is provided to the trainee at the discretion of the employer.

Course fees and charges may be different depending upon the training course and the level and type of government funding available. Fees and charges will be subject to change in accordance with funding arrangements.

SysTec RTO has measures in place to ensure that course participants receive a refund of fees for services not provided; this includes services not provided as a result of the financial failure or deregistration of SysTec RTO

Should a course participant for any reason find it necessary to cancel their enrolment, the cancellation must be in writing and the following conditions will apply.

All cancellations or requests for change must be made in writing and sent to systec@systec-pl.com.au

Refunds

  • Should a cancellation of enrolment be advised more than ten (10) working days prior to the course, the course participant will be automatically enrolled into a future equivalent course or may request a full refund.
  • Should a cancellation of enrolment be advised within three (3) to ten (10) working days prior to the course, no refund is applicable. The full fee will be credited towards another SysTec RTO training course and must be used within twelve (12) months by the enrolled course participant or nominated substitute or it will be forfeited.
  • Should a cancellation of enrolment be advised less than three (3) working days prior to the course no refund is applicable. A non-transferable fee of 20% is charged to cover incurred administration costs. The remaining 80% is credited towards another SysTec RTO training course and must be used within twelve (12) months or it will be forfeited.
  • When no notice is given of non-attendance no refund or transfer is applicable and the full fee is forfeited.
  • In cases of medical or financial hardship (documentation to be supplied by course participant) where notification is received within five (5) working days prior to the commencement of a course, up to 100% of the fees may be refunded less the non-refundable booking fee.

Enrolments will be accepted on the basis that SysTec RTO will not be held liable for costs incurred due to course cancellation or rescheduling. SysTec RTO will endeavour to give as early advice as possible on notice of any course changes.